I have not been blogging much anymore. I have been busy with lots and lots of exciting events which I shall share with you soon…
1. I do not need my expander any more!
2. I have recently celebrated by Dad’s birthday! On the 30th of May. He got a ‘massage voucher’ and lots of clothes. Plus, my sister and I bought him a yummy chocolate cake, we decorated it too!
3. Our school athletics carnival will be on soon, I am quite excited, but nervous too! My events are: 800m race, 200m race, 100m race and the early-birds discus field event.
4. My birthday is next month! I am very excited!!
5. My class’s class assembly is on Tuesday 12th June!
6. I am extremely upset. My poor little bunny has past away a few months ago.
I hope you have caught up with some of my good and bad news.
by Olivia, proudly an animal lover!