School is finished for Term 2. It is very upsetting because This is weird, but I love school soooo much. I love being with friends, teachers and learning about new things every day. Year 3 is one of me favourite years so far because of my frnds and my wonderful teacher, Mrs M&M, (her name on the internet to be safe). I hope that next term will be just as good as the previous ones!
Things I am looking forward to next term is:
- Blogging and using the internet more
- Seeing my friends and teachers again
- Discovering the new units in our ‘joined classes’ classes (year 3 has 2 classes).
- Finding out if there are any new girls in the class
- Knowing the health of one of our class mates, Charlotte
Sometimes school is a bit of a worry in your lives but you have to remember to always look on the bright side of things and it will be alright!
A way to fix bad things up in life is to ‘bounce back! Bouncing back is a great way to sort out problems and relationships with friends, teachers, family and general people in the world. To ‘bounce back’ means to be optimistic and to try to fix relationships with the people around you.
What are you looking forward to during the following years?
by Olivia, proudly an animal lover!