Training a dog takes hours of patience, lots of attention and using up 50, 000, 000 (exaggeration) bags of treats. I agree, it is a very tricky task. But if you stick to it and keep going, then you’ll get through it and all your friends will be totally jealous of you and your 5 star quality pup.
1. Get a yummy bag of treats you pet likes.
2. Find a spacious area to train your pet.
3. Start by calming it down and getting it to be still and settled.
4. Hold the treat in a position so that your pet is looking up at you.
5. Force its bottom to make it sitting down while chanting sit.
6. Repeat with and without treats until pet gets it.
by Olivia, proudly and animal lover!