♥ 10 people I want to meet ♥
1. Bill Gates – How did you think of making your products?
2. Vincent Van Gogh – Did you consider that people did not appreciate someone cutting off an ear for them?
3. John Howard – Would you ever consider becoming the Aussie PM again?
4. Albert Einstein – Did you ever socialise with other people, or were you always in your lab?
5. Winston Churchill – Were you ever doubtful or scared of making the decisions you did for your country?
6. Nicola Tesla – Did you ever have a relationship with anyone?
7. The Beatles – Did you ever realise that your band would never be normal in any generation?
8. Madeline Albright – How many times were you close to crashing on your flight journey around the world?
9. Gandhi – Were you prepared to die for your country?
10. Adolf Hitler – Did you have a heart to know that you were murdering innocent children and people?
Visit the #1 Challenge page:
by Olivia, proudly and animal lover!