1. Little Alchemy – http://littlealchemy.com/
– a game which starts off with the 4 elements and you drag them and mix them to make more and more items. The more items you get, the more you can mix and match. You have to create all 400 items to win.
2. Cookie Clicker – http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
– a pointless game where you click the giant cookie and buy things to help you get more and more cookies. The currency to buy things is COOKIE. You use the growing amount of cookies to buy things that help you gain cookies. Confusing, I know.
3. Red Square – http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html
– a pointless game where you must drag the red square away from the blue creatures, and it must not touch the walls. The top score that is your goal is to live for 18 seconds.
– a game that ‘apparently’ reduces stress. Truthfully, I was not stressed when I played the game so I found it a bit boring, but the sounds are cool!! If you are feeling stressed, try it out, and tell me if it actually works!
5. The World’s Hardest Game 2 – http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-worlds-hardest-game-2/index.html
– deadly addictive, this game truly is the ‘World’s Hardest Game’! Try some other games of CoolMath too, this site is full of addictive games!
by Olivia, proudly an animal lover!