People in the 21st century have become so dependent on computers and other forms of technology. This is a PMI chart on the topic ‘Life Without a Computer’.
A Life without Computers
- Kids wouldn’t be on the computer all the time playing games.
- There wouldn’t be harmful content or inappropriate / scary things. (Threats on chatrooms, popups, trackers.)
- People become addicted to games and become less and less social, being social and talking to people is essential in life.
- It is harder to research things, looking up something would take much longer.
- Contact with those that may live far away is much quicker and simpler on the computer.
- Keep information and documents for work and school secure in files. It’s also neater and easier to type.
Interesting 1. Pros: The average American child watches 7-8 hours of screen per day.