I have found some awesome quotes I thought you would like! Read and reflect.
- ” Life isn’t about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.“ – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you live long enough, you’ll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you’ll be a better person. It’s how you handle adversity, not how it affects you. The main thing is never quit, never quit, never quit.” – William J. Clinton
- “Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.” – Sai Baba
- “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
- “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.” – William W. Purkey
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.” – Anon
- “Silence is the most powerful scream.” – Anon
Hope you like the quotes. Have a think about each one. How can you put it into action?
Olivia, writing on a whim…