I do adore my readers and value their feedback more than anything, however, some rules are required to ensure all safety issues are addressed.
- Keep personals to yourself. The email that you put in a comment is entirely private.
- Be aware that using caps lock means SHOUTING.
- When commenting, ensure to think before you write and don’t be mean!
- If your comment doesn’t make sense, I won’t approve it! So make sure you edit thoroughly.
- Comment me your blog address so I can have a peek! (I often put others’ blogs on my links)
6. Explore and have fun!
Here are some things I will try to do:
1. Use licensed pictures or attribute them to the owner fully.
2. Post regularly and entertain you!
3. Take on any suggestions or feedback.
4. Respect others and think before I write.
Thanks! Olivia, writing on a whim…